LIVING AND COMPANY has a warranty period of one year commencing from the date of purchase. Warranty repairs or replacement of products do not lead to an extension of the warranty .
Note: Only with the invoice you can claim warranty. The invoice is your warranty card, store it in a safe place! The warranty is not transferable.
LIVING AND COMPANY WARRANTY
- We offer a warranty of 1 year
- The warranty period starts on the date of purchase
- The product was purchased at Living and Company (save the invoice)
- Free replacement, repair or refund
- The guarantee is in addition to and reduced the legal rights you have as a consumer
WHEN DO YOU HAVE NO WARRANTY
- If there is wear has arisen, which can be considered as normal
- If there is damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance or deliberately
- When there are faults or defects that are already known at the time of purchase or when you receive the product
- If the product is transferred to a third party
For all questions
Drop us an email and we will do our best to respond within two working days
Do you want to follow us?
LIVING AND CO.