Shipping and Returns
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPINGCOSTS?
We ship our items worldwide!
Shippingcosts within the Netherlands: € 5,95 | Above € 100, - FREE delivery!
Shippingcosts Belgium and Germany: € 5,95 | Above € 100, - FREE delivery!
Shippingcosts EU: You can calculate the shippingcosts by adding the item to your shoppingbasket and selecting the shippingcountry. The system will automatically provides the shippingcosts*
Worldwide shippingcosts: You can calculate the shippingcosts by adding the item to your shoppingbasket and selecting the shippingcountry. The system will automatically provides the shippingcosts*
*FREE SHIPPING ABOVE EUR 100,- IS ONLY WITHIN THE NETHERLANDS, TO BELGIUM AND GERMANY.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME OF MY ORDER?
We do everything to deliver your order as soon as possible. Items which are in stock and ordered on working days before 22:00 are delivered the next day* (within the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany).
For the shippingtime for other countries please see below.
DHL delivers Monday through Saturday.
HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Your order will be shipped by DHL with proof of delivery (for some countries we use PostNL as carrier or a special carrier for large furniture). When your package is shipped, you will receive an email with a track & trace code which you can use to track the package online. If you are not home at the time of delivery DHL tries to deliver the package the next day again. If your are not home for the second time the package will be delivered to a DHL service point in your area and will be ready for pick up the next business day (in some cases DHL attempts to deliver at the neighbors). DHL delivers Monday through Saturday. Delivery is before the first door on the ground floor.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Send us an e-mail with your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the following information in your return request:
- -Order number
- -Reason of return
- Pack the item neatly and firmly (if possible in the original shipping box) and add the return form below to the package.
- Place the address label on the box and make sure the old shippinglabel is removed or no longer visible.
- Return the package to a parcel service and request a shipping receipt. The return costs are for your own account and are approximately EUR 6.75 for a small or normal package and around EUR 50 for a larger shippingbox, depending on your country. For extra large furniture transport, we advise to inquire about the return costs prior to ordering.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR RETURNING MY ORDER?
- You can return the item within 30 days after delivery of your order, however you need to inform us about the return within 14 days starting the day after delivery.
- The article is not used, undamaged and complete with tags in the original packaging.
-*This does not apply to customers outside Europe and business customers.
WHICH ADDRESS CAN I SEND MY RETURN TO?
3144 CW Maassluis
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
*This does not apply to customers outside Europe and business customers. These are excluded from cancellation.
MY ORDER ARRIVED DAMAGED, WHAT NOW?
When your order is delivered, please check the contents thoroughly whilst the delivery person waits. In the rare event that your parcel arrives damaged you have three options:
- Refuse the delivery.
- Accept the delivery but make your delivery driver aware of the damage and, when you sign for the goods, write ‘damaged’ alongside your signature on the delivery paperwork.
- If you are unable to open and inspect the goods when you sign for your delivery please write ‘unchecked’ alongside your signature on the delivery paperwork.
IS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING POSSIBLE?
We deliver worldwide! The delivery of these parcels is via DHL and in some cases PostNL. Below are the delivery times:
Note: international parcels sent via PostNL / DHL are inspected by local customs. This custom clearance time needs to be added on top of the regular shippingtime. Since this is done by the local authorities, we are not able to speed up the process, and therefore dependent on a third party. The processing time of the customs clearance unfortunately can vary greatly from country to country, just one day to several weeks.
For consignments which are delivered outside the European Union import duties and taxes are charged. These costs are not included in the total amount of an order and will be charged to the recipient. LIVING AND COMPANY cannot comment on the level of this amount. We advise you to contact your local customs.
For orders shipped to a country outside the EU (non-EU & WORLD shipments), we do not charge VAT (21%). This VAT deduction will automatically be adjusted in the shoppingcart after choosing the country of delivery.